As a direct private investment company based in Liechtenstein and Oxford, Anjost wanted to be seen to be doing things slightly differently. They didn’t want their branding to reflect common visual banking cues that suggest being part of the finance sector. They wanted to reflect their constant curiosity and opinion on future trends, that they were interested in good people and entrepreneurs, and that they operate with a high level of sophistication and excellence on a global platform.
The key message was that Anjost finds difference. Identifying companies or people who do things differently and make a difference, and grow in their markets. The brand elements illustrate this by focussing on almost unseen sections of the bigger picture and areas that have been found to be different. A sophisticated colour palette hints at more luxury cues rather than just banking and investment, and the range of illustrations alludes to some of the sectors of interest and the local geography.
- Agency/Creative: Taller Design
- Article Title: Finding Difference For Anjost Private Investment – Taller Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration
- Industry: Financial
- Keywords: #brand #branding #brandingdesign #graphics #logo #finance #marketing