Brand Identity and Packaging Design The Good Dog.
This conceptual packaging is designed in a minimalist way, thus being somewhat disruptive in its sector. For the design of the different product categories we have used simple 2 colors and cute lively illustrations of dogs, which took the role of creating strong emotional connection with the customers. On the one hand, the black and white design is used for affordable printing, on the other hand conveys primary values of the brand: pureness and simplicity of dogs.
The target audience are caring pet owners who are looking to improve the quality of life of their pets. Brand Promise: This brand is created under the premise of offering dogs a tasty natural food that takes care of them, and the name is thought at the moment in which a snack is offered to the dog, reinforcing its good behavior. The line of products includes sticks, snacks, oils and natural food to offer the owner the best offer.
To contribute to the environment the packaging is made with recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
Branding Deliverables: packaging, research/insight, tone of voice, logotype, visual identity, packaging design, communication materials, illustration, graphic design, brand guidelines, photography, brand digital design, dog food, minimal, black&white
- Agency/Creative: Andrea Ayensa
- Article Title: Brand Identity and Packaging Design for The Good Dog by Andrea Ayensa
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Agency/Creative City: Barcelona
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming
- Format: Box, Can, Tube
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: dog food, packaging, minimal, conceptual
Design, art director: Andrea Ayensa