Brand and Packaging Design for Natural Beeswax Food Wrap thats More Environment Friendly
Caribou Creative – Abeego
“Founded by Toni Desrosiers in 2008, Abeego® is the original all natural beeswax food wrap that keeps food alive. Reusable Abeego® wraps are an affordable and earth-friendly replacement for disposable plastic wrap, and work exactly the way a rind, peel or skin would – it breathes.
Caribou was hired to create a brand that was not only beautiful – but functional and sustainable too. With several options for retailers to display vertically, horizontally or by hanging, this versatile design ensures brand consistency in any environment – from Mom and Pop shops to large retail stores.
“Owner Toni is both passionate and dedicated to eliminating plastic waste and keeping our food fresher for longer. Working together has been a challenging reward that has helped me not only re-think my relationship with food storage, but also how we can package products in a more thoughtful way.” – Laura Prpich, Designer
Abeego® products are sold online in stores worldwide.”
- Design Agency: Caribou Creative
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial / Published
- Article Title: Brand and Packaging Design for Natural Beeswax Food Wrap thats More Environment Friendly
- Brand / Project Name: Abeego
- Location: Canada
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Bakery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper