Bon Fromage Gourmet shop – Say Cheese!
‘Bon Fromage’ is a Gourmet shop that wanted to direct its business towards e-commerce and improve the packaging of its star product: cheese selections to share.
The solution mixes natural and austere materials, such as kraft cardboard, with luxurious finishes, such as stamping. The graphic design is inspired by the different shapes of the different varieties of cheese. The combination and sum of the pieces results in a print that becomes a powerful ‘visual key’ of the brand and allows the development of a multitude of brand supports such as bags, adhesives and wrappers.
- Design Agency: Supperstudio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Bon Fromage Gourmet shop – Say Cheese!
- Brand / Project Name: Bon Fromage
- External Design Credits: Paco Adín, Creative Director. Lourdes Morillas, Account Director. Susana Seijas, Account Manager. Ricardo Cavolo, Illustrator. Luis Valmaseda, Industrial Designer. José A. Rojano. El Corte Inglés Private Label Brand Manager
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Structural Design, Branding, Brand Creation
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Dairy
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton