Brand redesign and custom bottle development for Roundwood Fireside Gin by Roundwood Distillery nestled in the Cambridgeshire woodland. The label and bottle celebrates the unique woodland botanicals and wild flowers of the woodlands surrounding the distillery.
With a beautifully ornate custom designed bespoke bottle, filled with flourishing botanicals and local wild flowers, and an ultra premium finished paper label with print finisings galore, Roundwood Fireside Gin is a wildly crafted feast for your gin cabinet. The label design features autumnal woodland highlights from golden brown leafage and wilting fern branches, to hedgehogs, barn owls and shadowy moths.
As part of the Roundwood Distillery’s collaboration with the Craft Gin Club, Benjamin Charles Studio refreshed the Roundwood Distillery brand, while introducing a beautiful new bespoke custom bottle design inspired by the woodland with which the distillery is surrounded, and a warming new autumnal label design that heralds the change of seasons heading away from warming days to shorter and crisper evenings. Craft Gin Club releases find their way into the homes of over one hundred and twenty thousand subscribers a month, giving British craft distilleries the unique opportunity to showcase their brand to a much larger audience than ever before, so it is key to brand their packaging design A game!
- Agency/Creative: Benjamin Charles Studio
- Article Title: Benjamin Charles Studio Redefines Roundwood Fireside Gin with Brand and Bottle Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: Suffolk
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Gin, Packaging Design, Custom Bottle, spirits, Distillery
Creative Director: Benjamin Carr