At BBVA we are always evolving our assets to respond to the needs of the countries in which we are operating and the trends we see in them.
The main objective was to give the illustration a greater personality and to make people connect emotionally with our creativities.
This is how our 3D illustration was born, opening up a huge range of possibilities when it comes to generating communications in static or animated illustration. The characters have a great level of detail and we can express any kind of emotion through them.
Technically, we strive for excellence in textures, lighting and hair. We pursue realism in the proportions of the characters to humanize us as a brand, but we include details that make them unique and recognizable as a family of BBVA’s illustration.
An asset that does not limit creative ideas and that gives us the possibility to represent what our clients’ opportunities mean.
- Agency/Creative: BBVA Creative
- Article Title: BBVA Characters 3d Illustration for Identity Design
- Organisation/Entity: In-House
- Project Type: Illustration
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Agency/Creative City: Madrid
- Market Region: Europe, South America
- Project Deliverables: Animation, Illustration
- Industry: Financial
- Keywords: WBDS Awards, In-House
3D Studio: The Mushroom Co