Baazish group started its activity in 2018, by opening its first board game store in Iran and in these years, has been trying to expand the business. Today their number of physical stores increased to 5, they started online sales through their website, and they entered in production and mass market distribution fields successfully.
Baazish team is included of young people passionate about games and specifically board games. They believe, in today technological world, people extremely need real human connections. They need an excuse to gather up, socialize, laugh together, sharing happiness and escape from their daily routines.
So, their purpose is: “Bringing people together to experience something real as life in an exciting way”. To make this goal achievable, Baazish planned to redesign and refresh its corporate identity to drive maximum differentiation versus competitors.
The magic about a group of friends laughing, joking, and chatting with one
another around a table and their playful journey through the game boards was the inspiration to create a bold, eye catching and energetic visual identity for Baazish. Blocks of Persian and English letters move and jump playfully on vivid background colors to insert a joyful atmosphere into the design.
The elements used in brand visual design are directly derived from familiar shapes and forms used in board games. Tiles, pawns, dice, cards, … dynamically combine with logotype components to create an own able visual concept based on brand passport which equips the brand with constant and unified message delivery across all touch points.
- Agency/Creative: Asal Farshchi Design Solutions
- Article Title: Baazish Board Games Brand Identity Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Iran
- Agency/Creative City: tehran
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, Art Direction, Brand Design, Logo Design, Motion Graphics
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Games, Boardgames, Playing, Brand Identity, Branding, Fun, Adventure, Entertainment
Motion Designer: Sadaf Asl Soleimani