Dirty Cow – Messed up vegan chocolate. A couple of boutique chocolatiers from London wanted to take the dairy free category by storm, with an irreverent twist on all the tasteless vegan chocolate bars out there.
Meet Dirty Cow! Dirty by name, dirty by nature…elevating chocolate to a sensorial experience that explores the edges of exciting and indulgent flavours. Their constantly growing range of small batch bars are all handmade with generous chunks of real ingredients.
Because we live in a post milk generation – where today’s meat and dairy norm is unsustainable – all their bars are naturally vegan and dairy free. They don’t do milk but they definitely do delicious! So, get ready to Indulge yourself with a constantly changing range of unadulterated flavours, with a pun or two! The brand is now ready to upscale imminently, with a dirty good future ahead. Now isn’t that Tote-ally awesome!
- Agency/Creative: Audsley Designs
- Article Title: Audsley Designs Creates Irreverent Vegan Chocolate Brand Dirty Cow
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Board