Arcanico Vino Ilusion Destino
Arcánico, is a collection of Mexican red wines influenced by the Major Arcanes of Tarot, those energetic forces that accompany us on a spiritual journey through our past, present and future.
As in a tarot run, each of our labels begins a journey through one of the Arcane, which is the symbolic representation of characteristics and energies that reside in the wine but also in ourselves, which awaken our curiosity and imagination.
Each Triumph, or Arcane, is a guide on our way to understanding the forces and elements that are present in our cup; inviting us to be part of the experience of tasting and delighting with the pleasures that accompany a good bottle of red wine.
Every Arcane – and for us, every wine – is surrounded and enriched by the subtleties that distinguish it from others, from the memories and ideas they awaken and the potential they release through time.
Our project is unique for the aesthetic realization of illustrations inspired by the art of Tarot and the technique of engraving on ancient copper that we use for the printing of labels.
- Design Agency: Arcanico :: Vino Ilusión Destino
- Organisation/Project Type: In-house, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Arcanico Vino Ilusion Destino
- Brand / Project Name: Arcánico :: Vino Ilusión Destino
- External Design Credits: Creative Director Alejandro Villegas and Luis Casillas / Photographs Alejandro Banda / Printer Hector Sandoval
- Production Credits: Categoria Imprenta by Hector Sandoval
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Advertising, Brand Experience
- Location: Mexico
- Market Country: Mexico
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Blister-Pack, Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Wood