Antoine Peltier Creates the New Labels for Domaine Overnoy’s Wine Bottles
At the Overnoy’s, we’re winemakers from father to son. It is natural that Guillaume Overnoy works with the Bacchus beverage at a very young age, and experiments. He first turns part of his vineyard into organic wine, then another part into natural wine.
The aim of the project was to give his labels liveliness and freshness, while preserving the high-end aspect and his Jura origins.
In the middle of Domaine Overnoy is an imposing cherry tree which we naturally took as our emblem.
It is placed in the heart of a typical Jura countryside: a mixture of forests, pastures and vineyards.
This illustrative treatise integrated into a modular grid allows us to differentiate the wines in the Overnoy range but also to distinguish the wine from its regional competitors.
- Agency/Creative: Antoine Peltier
- Article Title: Antoine Peltier Creates the New Labels for Domaine Overnoy’s Wine Bottles
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle