An Brand Identity Concept for Säker Switzerland Sparbank by Mehman Mammadov
The “Säker Switzerland Sparbank” logo idea was inspired by the lock technology that was often used in safes in the 1990s. We revived this style on touch screens so that people could relive the attention we felt when we turned the lock circle.
entering a password, such as a carefully entered safe password. Although the devices are based
on traditional passwords, their modernity and security give customers a sense of confidence.
The concept project uses the Swiss style and one of the best Swiss fonts, the Suisse swiss type. The project shows how convenient the logo style is with short solutions. Logo style: offers a successful brand identity solution for many technologies such as fan, watch, thermometer and scale.
- Design Agency: Mehman Mammadov
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: An Brand Identity Concept for Säker Switzerland Sparbank by Mehman Mammadov
- Brand / Project Name: Säker Switzerland Sparbank | Brand identity
- External Design Credits: Art Direction / Graphic designer Mehman Mammadov
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Experience
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Editorial, Mobile App, POS Display, Signage
- Location: Azerbaijan
- Market Country: Azerbaijan
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Keywords: #swiss #saker #sparbank #black #identity #spin #scroll #terminal #bank #branding #guides #dial #uxui #atm
- Industry Category: Financial