ABIYA is a design and manufacturing firm specialized in Middle-Eastern decorative panels for exterior and interior spaces. The company manufacturing plant is located in the gorgeous Emirate of Ras al Khaimah, and the company sales office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. ABIYA has executed projects like Dubai Expo 2020; Dubai Hills Estate; Mall of Oman or Rixos Resort and collaborated with companies like EMAAR; Meraas; Etisalat; TAV; Aecom; Al-Futtaim and many more.
We have been working closely with the founder and the Managing Director, Waldemar Buttner to help him with his mission to position ABIYA as the world’s leading company for decorative metal sheets. The challenge was to design a confident brand with a modern feel that is about reviving traditional architectural elements like the Mashrabiya. We have developed strong visual identity and messaging intended directly for architects. A system of color, typography, imagery, and tone of voice was developed to provide a consistent brand experience and improve brand clarity.
- Agency/Creative: Alphamark
- Article Title: Alphamark Creates New Brand Identity for ABIYA
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Macedonia
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Rebranding, Research
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: manufacturing, architectural, architect, construction, factory, mashrabiya