Akermus: Prickly pear seed oil is derived from the seeds of the fruit that grows on the prickly pear cactus (Opuntia ficus-indica), a tropical and subtropical cactus able to grow in arid climates. Not to be confused with prickly pear oil which is extracted from the pulp or skin of the fruit and does not have any topical benefits for the skin.
The ancestral oil is receiving an ever-increasing attention from researchers worldwide for its multivalent pharmaceutical and cosmetic potential. Its scientifically proven skin wound-healing and repairing effects are due to its extremely high amounts of vitamin E (more than any other oil on the market), fatty acids (mainly omega-3) and vitamin K. It acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting the skin from premature aging, preventing wrinkles and tightening the skin. Akermus facial oil also soothes inflammation, brightens under-eye circles and stimulates collagen production. You can count on a fast absorption and fresh-faced glow to your skin after application.
Akermus – Understanding our Brand: Akermus is more than a brand, it is a philosophy of freedom. We believe that the beauty of your skin lies in the simplicity and richness of the ingredients chosen. In our quest to find a miracle formula for our clients, we have come to the conclusion that skin care begins with the application of our product, but also with a sincere work on oneself. From healthy lifestyle habits to various nutrients that reduce inflammation in your skin, we are on a mission to equip each member of our community with the resources they need to flourish and of course, enjoy radiant skin. By studying many traditions that have been passed down from generation to generation, Akermus wanted to deliver a natural product that honors the collective knowledge of the free people.
Deliverables: Art Direction, Branding, Packaging Design, Labeling, Video Editing, 3D Modelling and Visualisation
- Agency/Creative: Mahmoud Ismail
- Article Title: Akermus Skin Care Brand Designed by Mahmoud Ismail
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Egypt
- Agency/Creative City: Cairo
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, 3D Design, 3D Modelling, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Editing, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines, Visualisation
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Skincare Serum Oil Beauty Health women face serum Canada skin minimal minimalism
Branding Designer | Art Director: Mahmoud Ismail
3D Designer: Moataz Mohamed