Ajoto In-House Design Team Create New Upgrade to Their Pen Packaging
Over the years, we have listened to the feedback of our customers that have challenged us to take our ideas even further and make our packaging even more practical and engaging. Our approach was to combine sustainable materials and processes with thoughtful design to create beautiful yet practical pieces of packaging that had an amazing opening experience.
We wanted to make the cork more than a box and make it something you’d want to keep and use. So by introducing additional elements into the mould the box can be turned over once opened to form a Pen rest that would sit beautifully on any desk or table.
For all of the other elements, we focused our attention on paper and print. We indulged in the world of letterpress and blind embossing. We have created a packaging that brings together precision and craft in equal measures. It’s a simple step but the combination of smooth light grey paper stock and crisp black letterpress is a timeless combination that looks incredible
- Design Agency: AJOTO
- Organisation/Project Type: In-house, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Ajoto In-House Design Team Create New Upgrade to Their Pen Packaging
- Brand / Project Name: AJOTO
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Product Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Refinement, Brand Redesign
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Fashion
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Case, Sleeve, Tray, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper, cork