The Warsaw Ghetto Museum is a soon-to-be-opened museum exhibiting the history of Warsaw Jews during World War II. We are the finalists of the international competition for visual identity of this institution.
We based the concept on the idea of tearing, as nearly a third of Warsaw residents were separated from the rest and imprisoned in the Ghetto. To emphasize the dramatic nature of these events, we split 1/3 of the capital’s name, which is supposed to rise a natural objection.
The tearing is visible in all materials – posters, bags, leaflets, documents, business cards and more. This method, in an exceptionally aesthetic and thematically coherent way, guarantees transparency even with a large amount of content.
- Agency/Creative: Redkroft
- Article Title: A Visual Tale of the Torn City
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Public Utility
- Keywords: Museum, WWII, Ghetto, Jewish, Warsaw