Estudio 32 – Serie Montaña
“Serie Montaña was born as a photographic tribute to the Andes mountain range, which through its long length offers us different landscapes, all of them unique and unrepeatable.
It was so that diverse postcards were captured in different seasons and at different times, but with a common denominator, the Andes mountain range. These photographs allowed us to appreciate the diversity of landscapes that are created through this mountain range.
So it was that two emblems of Mendoza were united which represent our province in all parts of the world, wine and Los Andes.
This line of Reserva wines is made up of 4 different varietals from a limited number of serial units. Each wine is composed of grapes selected from private plots.”
- Agency/Creative: Estudio 32
- Article Title: A Photographic Tribute to the Andes Mountain Range through Wine Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency Commercial / Published
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Pulp Paper