6B collaborated closely with the in-house design team at Candy Kittens to refresh their brand identity and maximise their return on their Shopify eCommerce website.
We explored and developed a wide range of possibilities for the new identity, from options that focused on illustration to stripped back approaches that relied on copy.
Ultimately, the team decided to retool and refresh both the existing logo mark and range of packaging, eliminating previous inconsistencies across Candy Kittens offering. The result is a substantially more user-friendly image, which has seen a significant uptake in the number of service providers using the website.
The new website includes a great looking, easy to use mega menu to easily post visitors to explore their product offerings. The cart flow includes quick pay links, as well as more traditional checkout as guest and create account functionality. Throughout the website, high-end transitions and movement improve customer experience and the time users spend on the website has significantly improved.
- Agency/Creative: 6B Digital Limited
- Article Title: 6B Digital Collaboration with Candy Kittens to Refresh Their Brand Identity
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Retail Brand Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Candy Kittens, sweets, gourmet sweets, jamie lanig, commercial packaging, brand design