Free The Freela is a platform that connects self-employed professionals with entrepreneurs and companies that want to build fairer working relationships.
The platform emerges with a focus on Latin America, which is currently undergoing accelerated transformations and where labor laws and labor relations become more flexible day after day. Free The Freela was designed to offer freelance services with social responsibility and accessible conditions to stimulate the growth of companies and organizations, in addition to promoting sustainable and profitable working relationships for all parties.
The goal is to offer all the solutions in the same place, necessary for the contractors, under a personalized curation and a careful follow-up of the project. Contractors may hire their personal Account Executive, responsible for advising them throughout the hiring process and choosing professionals.
Free The Freela challenged us to create a fair, trustworthy, optimistic and restless brand identity. The Free The Freela logo was personalized from the TT Hoves typography and features Ink trap details in the letters F, R, E and A and symbolically represent the idea of freedom and contribute to a perception of a modern and distinct brand.
The mix of upper and lower case letters present in the logo, add a young and bold personality. The predominant horizontal and vertical lines in the logo are striking features that evoke a sense of balance and equality.
The color palette helps to build a unique, youthful, confident and passionate look for the identity. The gestures of the graphics give an authorial tone, like an individual signature, unique to each freelance professional.
- Agency/Creative: My Name Is Will
- Article Title: My Name Is Will Creates Branding for Free The Freela Platform
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: São Paulo
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Graphic Design, Logo Design
- Industry: Human Resources
- Keywords: Freelance, Freelancer, Remote work, Hiring, Communication, Professional services, Creative services, Platform
Graphic Designer: Willams Nunes Rocha