Muscat 6º is a wine created by Eguren Ugarte, a family winery located in Laguardia, Spain. A casual wine, with deep Mediterranean roots, sparkling and low alcohol, perfect to drink very cold in the summer months and to enjoy in company.
The label design is an invitation to break with the formalities, to open another bottle and to discover all that fruit that is sensed behind the paper, a label that reflects the moment before the explosion of aromas that it keeps inside. To bring this feeling to the label, we designed a label divided into two layers: the upper layer, minimalist and elegant, in which typography is the absolute protagonist. The lower layer suggests what the bottle keeps inside, a very fruity and surprising wine.
Printing materials and finishes
The printing materials and finishes of the label (gold stamping, emboss and volumetric varnish) bring balance to the image of this wine: it is a fun and carefree product, but without neglecting the attention to detail.
- Agency/Creative: Hula Estudio
- Article Title: Hula Estudio Created Wine Label Design for Muscat 6º
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Agency/Creative City: Logroño
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: wine, rioja, packaging, label design
Agency: Hula Estudio